We believe in setting clear, simple, expectations at the start of the process. These are the commitments which are needed from each of us.
- act professionally at all times
- attend meetings on time and as agreed with you
- let you know if your assessor is ill
- assess your work on time and give you honest feedback
- let you and your employer know if we have any concerns about your progress.
- attend meetings on time and as agreed with your assessor
- let your assessor know in good time if you are ill
- complete all tasks on time
- ask for help when you need it
- take responsibility for your own portfolio
- ensure that the evidence in your portfolio honestly represents your own work
- conduct yourself in an appropriate manner at all times
- comply with the policies of your employer and awarding organisation
- let us know immediately if you are dissatisfied with any aspect of your training